Friday, April 30, 2010

Tight as wax...

Last night I was in a fit of giggles at Maho, who was ridiculously inebriated, sprouting spirituality from the Bible and Koran combined...made for interetsting listening, however, who am I to judge when I find myself with a toothache after sushi with Nikki...in need of a quick remedy...which she provided in the form of clove oil...and it worked to a certain extent...but the taste...dreadful...had to wash it down with three, maybe four, or was it five rum and lemonade with a
dash of bitters...LUSH...I KNOW!!!

Felt obliged to actually count the stairs to the Tower (appropriate reference to my place of slumber...especially last night), it took an inordinate amount of time to arrive at my bed, where I promptly crashed...toothache?...what was the question???