Saturday, May 8, 2010

...or an Architect...

...NO...REALLY!!! Had my architect fix a few teeny tiny things, namely adding six feet to my landing and rotating the staircase, which was NOT as instructed in the first place and HE CHARGED ME...the b'stad!!! It must have taken him all of 15 seconds (maybe 15 minutes) to complete the task and yet he billed me??? I guess he has to recoup on the sum I refused to pay for my pool house drawings, paid him half...which is what I deemed them worth...but that was years ago. With hindsight, maybe should have gone to someone with less of a grudge...you think???

On a totally different note...went shopping today, must point out that this is not actually the first time, however, I was on a mission...went in search of wine and blue cheese...and found it...Gallo Wine and Roquefort in abundance, not to mention blue brie, camenbert and gorgonzola...fantastic, blue cheese, bacon and tomato bagel (toasted) for breakie tomorrow!!!

Now I'm thinking...what will I miss not being in London? As I gaze out at my current view (nice) with a glass of wine in hand (nicER), thinking about my breakfast in the morning (Mmm) nothing immediately springs to mind!!!